Monday, January 21, 2008

Where do I begin?

I guess a bullet list is in order....

1. Vegas this weekend is not looking so good. My knee has still not healed and yesterday my friend had to pinch run for me at the game. It's not infected, but the main cut will not scab over. It hurts.

2. Today is a holiday, so the courts are closed. But Hongo has night shooting, so we slept in too late and now my day is all funky. Its 4pm, and thankfully I am cooking in the crockpot, otherwise I would be scrambling to find something.

3. Hongo blew up our bedroom on Friday night/Saturday morning. There is stuff everywhere. My desk is cleared, and the closet looks okay, but my computer doesn't have internet access, and it looks like I won't be hooked up until probably Wednesday. Meanwhile I use Hongo new computer, but it only has IE and none of my passwords are saved....so I have to think really hard to remember all of them.

4. This week I was hoping to catch up, but it doesn't look like it. I have a few new additions to my schedule this week.

5. On a brighter note, the little kids were invited to do an activity once a month with their friend. I told the mom we would participate, and my kids are excited. Especially the Hairy One. He gets to play with other little boys. When Hongo and I were discussing it, I stressed to him that our two little kids need to have activities too. Especially the Hairy One. A lot of the time he is a tag along for whatever activity we are doing. I am curious to see how he does with more structured activity as well.

6. My kids are keeping me on my toes - today we turned on music and danced. DramaQueen is going to be a rockstar.

7. I also found out today something bad about one of the HS families in my group. I don't know if I should call the mom and see if she wants to talk about it or what. Maybe I should just leave it alone.

Well, my computer time is up....someone fell and is screaming. Speaking of falling and screaming - just an update on the Hairy One and his fall from the slide on Thursday. He is fine, he has a bruise on his leg from where he landed. He was up and running around that evening.

2 comments:

laurie said...

(((big hugs))) Sounds like you are having a rough week. I hope you still make it to Vegas, but would understand if you didn't :)

Sancy said...

I can't say I won't be disappointed if you can't come. I'll understand but I'll still be sad. :(