Friday, February 1, 2008

The weekend is getting started!

One thing I have to get off my chest before I start...
Today I was disappointed to find out that someone who I trusted told another person what I had said about them. It wasn't so awful that I wouldn't have told the person anyway, and it was only an aquaintance that I was trying to get rid of, but still. It makes me wonder what other things she repeats from the times that I have been angry and frustrated and confided in her to let off steam.
So my lesson is learned- I cannot trust her and I will watch what I say to her in the future. I will continue to stick with the ladies in my homeschooling circle - they are very trustworthy. I'm just disappointed.

So anyway - the weekend has begun! Hongo is already home from work and picked up Chinese food so that I didn't have to cook! We will probably hang out tonight and watch a movie and have some popcorn.
Tomorrow we have softball tryouts, and then later on that evening we are supposed to go out shopping. Then on Sunday we will have our little SuperBowl party. I say little, because its just the 5 of us, but we have enough snacks and pizza to feed several more people. Hongo enjoys watching the game in peace, though - so I never invite anyone over.

No comments: