Thursday, October 4, 2007

Watching too muchbaseball on TV....

Last night we were watching the dbacks and the cubs play, and durig the break, there was a commercial playing for Levitra. So LQ says out loud, " Mommy, does Daddy have ED?"

After I picked myself off the floor and Hongo was stifling back a grin, I told her no- that Daddy did not have ED. If he did, I would know for sure.

Then she asked, "What about HIV? Does he have that?" And I told her no.
And Mr. No-Help-Whatsoever is laughing into his pillow, while I am praying that she doesn't ask what those two things are.

She didn't and then went happily along her way.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**

Speaking of embarrassing things the kids say....

On Tuesday the ILs came and got the kids to take them shopping. I had a whole 4 hours to myself!
Anyway they come back and FIL sits on the couch and he says "You will not believe what your son said in the store today."

Before I go any further, I will say it was MUCH more hilarious to see my FIL tell this story than it will be relaying it here.

They are in the store and MIL and the girls were in the girls section, and FIL and the Hairy One had gone to look at shirts. Apparently Hairy was chatting along about nothing in particular, until he says out loud, "AND DADDY DIDN'T WEAR UNDERWEAR. I SAW HIS UNDERWEAR ON THE COUCH AND HE WENT TO WORK TODAY WITHOUT UNDERWEAR ON."
FIL said that half a dozen people turned around and some old lady looked at Hairy and said "WHAT!?!?!"
All my FIL could say to the people (he was rather flustered) was "I'm not his father."

1 comment:

Sancy said...

ROFL!!!!! LOL!! LOL!!