Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ugh - she is SO frustrating!

I just asked LegoQueen to go and make herself lunch. She started to whine (she was online) that she was busy "looking for a job" because she was "tired of not having any spending money".

It was a bad thing to say - I am already in a bad mood, so that just set me off. I told her that NO ONE was going to hire her. She's too young to work legally! I also reminded her that her dad gave her a list of chores that he was willing to pay for, and were ANY of those done? NO! She hasn't picked up dog poop, she didn't vacuum the stairs, she hasn't cleaned her sink in her bathroom, and her room still isn't neat!
I also told her that in the real world, if you don't work, you get FIRED - you don't get PAID anyway!!!!

So boo hoo - she doesn't get money for sitting around doing jack squat. Poor freakin kid.
Meanwhile I have spent all morning running errands and doing chores. Her brother and sister have cleaned their rooms already and are playing on the computer.

Now she's stomping all around being dramatic.

2 comments:

LaMamaPanchita said...

sorry to hear you had a bad day.Watch some george lopez and laff yer bum off,I did on youtube lol I watched Pelo but didn't finish boy he is soo funny Laughter is good medicine

Kim said...

That is right - I forgot about You Tube.

I could have used the laugh yesterday....