Monday, October 8, 2007

Looking for booty....

Heh, Heh - how is THAT for a title?

Actually, what I meant was Pirate's Booty. Its some kindo f yummy puffy snack that was served at Friday's Lego Club. My friend told me I could get it at Costco, but when we went, I couldn't find it.
I checked the grocery store too - nothing.
*sigh* My kids really liked the booty.....so I have have put my MIL on the hunt for it and she has been instructed to find it and bring it on Friday when she comes.

Today was Columbus Day, but it was like any other day for us - with the exception of Hongo staying home. So the Hairy One stayed at home while we did our Monday morning visit to the park. Then we came home, had lunch, and then I napped on the couch while Hongo oversaw lessons and cleaned our room. He always does such a good job.

I got up and felt so much better (AF is here) so I decided to clean out the fridge. I only found one science experiment, and all I really had to do was wipe down the shelves and put everything away neatly. It looks so much better in there right now.


This week I HAVE to make the time to shampoo the carpets. They look so bad right now its not even funny. I also have to finish some home improvement stuff because the holidays are fast approaching.

Oh, and yesterday we noticed that one of the brackets on the garage door is broken. Its been noisy for a while, and I guess this is why. I tell you, EVERY TIME I have some extra money, something in the house breaks. Stupid house.

Speaking of houses, the house across the street has gone into foreclosure. I wonder who will buy it and if they plan on living in it.

3 comments:

bmarin said...

I know. Sometimes Costco has the Pirate Booty and sometimes it doesn't. It is usually by the chips and crackers aisle. BJ's usually has it but in much smaller bags.(What does AF mean?)

Kim said...

Yeah, we looked up and down the chips aisle. didn't help that it was the new store and I had a hard time finding stuff anyway.
Oh and AF = aunt flow...as in my time of the month :D

Carleigh said...

OMG, I've never called it a science experiment but that's my new name. LOVE IT!