Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today is all mesed up so far...

One of those days where you want to crawl back in bed and wait for tomorrow.

I woke up this morning with a headache. No surprise, I went to bed early with a headache last night.
I heard the trash truck coming down the street behind me, and I had forgotten to take out the trash cans. I jumped up and grabbed my robe, and put it on. The tail end of it knocked over a bowl that Hongo had set on the the wall and it went crashing downstairs. It was a metal bowl so now there is a dent in it. Popcorn spilled everywhere, and the dog thought it was a gift for him.
At 8 I woke the kids up and told them to start getting ready. At 9 I was still struggling to get them out the door. I drove halfway down the block, and realized I left my deposit at home. Went back and got it, went to the bank.
My inlaws had given me a $250 gift and when I went to deposit it in the ATM, I put it for $25. ARGH!!!!
SO then we went to Target, and I am thinking i forgot something, I just haven't figured it out yet. Then we went to the grocery store, because i had forgotten to get swiss cheese yesterday. After 40 minutes and 40 dollars, I get to the car to realize that I forgot the swiss cheese!
Double ARGH!
So I sent LQ back into the store with some cash to buy it. She came out upset - she was so nervous about being by herself, and remembering to hang on to the money, and getting the right cheese.....she handed all of her money over to the clerk and looked like she couldn't count money at all.
*sigh* I told her not to worry about it, and to thank her and make her feel better, I let her keep the 71 cents that was leftover.
We got home and I had to spent 30 minutes trying to fit everything in the fridge. I bought a lot of meat, so it needs to be separated and repacked for the freezer. Guess what I'll be spending my afternoon doing?
Oh and then Hongo sent me a text to make sure I put the deposit in, and so I had to him how I messed up. He was already frustrated with me anyway, so he's probably even more so now.
The Hairy One is on my last nerve - he is fake crying to annoy his sister and he's getting on my nerves too! DramaQueen is crying again - I have no clue why. The sky must not be the right shade of blue today....

3 comments:

Sancy said...

Super BIG {{{{{HUGS}}}}}!!!

bmarin said...

Ah man! I am so sorry! I just sent you a text and then I read this. Sorry about that! Well, I hope the rest of your day gets better. We'll cheer you up at Park!!

LaMamaPanchita said...

(((((((((you))))))))I'm sorry your day went bad.You better come to park day Thurs I'll make ya laugh!I had kid trouble too ughh!! can we ship them out? LOL just kidding.