Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My computer nerds...

I started this entry thinking solely of my son, but I realize that LegoQueen was just like this (she was younger, though).

A few days ago I got him signed up with Club Penguin. He moved the mouse awkwardly and everytime he made a mistake or a window would pop up he would holler to me that it desperatly needed fixing.
Two days later, he was turning on the computer by himself, opening a browser, picking the site out of the "favorites" tab, signing in, and playing.
ALL BY HIMSELF.
He moves the mouse like a pro, and his fingers fly over the arrow keys for the little games. He is constantly spending his coins from the game, because he knows its super easy for him to just earn more by playing some games.

Drama Queen likes to play, but not as much. I still set everything up for her. If she gets stuck, she tells her brother and he comes over to fix it for her.
She reminds me of Hongo, lol.

Everyone is having a good day today. If I could only find the top of my desk, life would be really good.

1 comment:

Sancy said...

My kids love that site although Webkinz has kind of taken over for now. That site is even easier. Seems I kind of enjoy it too. :P