Friday, October 19, 2007

An all around good day!

Lots of stuff to talk about today!

This morning I had a good workout. It could have been better, but it was still really good. I just have to remember to keep up the water intake, because I know I haven't been getting enough lately.
My friend called me today and said she could do my scrapbook album for me today if I brought over the pictures. I did, and I figured she would give me back the finished album on Monday.
We went to Lego Club today. I had talked to LegoQueen last night and then again before we got there about an incident that occurred between her and the boy whose house we were going to. I made it very clear that I did not approve of how she handled the situation and I expected her to apologize.
Things went well while we were there, it looked like everyone played well together. I scored some awesome sock yarn in a rockin color scheme too. When it was time to leave, I told the kids to clean up. The Hairy One tried to weasel out of it by saying he didn't play with anything - I called him a little liar and told him he better clean up. I told Lego Queen to clean up and she ALSO tried to weasel out of it by saying she cleaned up some cards. Her friend threw her under the bus and said she didn't help at all, but covered for her saying that it was okay. I kept asking him if there was anything that he wanted her to clean and he kept saying no. How embarrassing! I was so mad at LegoQueen that I lectured her all the way home about her behavior and how she was going to keep herself from being invited anywhere. Seriously - I was livid!
So, even though I am planning on having LC here at my house this week, it is still up in the air on whether I will bring her to whoever's house it is at next week. Her refusing to help clean up is inexcusable.
On the way home, we stopped at my friend's house to pick up my album. She was done! She did a really good job - she made it nice and clean. Its just my style. Hongo thought it looked nice - he is going to take it to work on Monday to show it around.

Tonight is Family Movie night, hence the reason I am writing my journal so early. The kids are in the shower already, and I just have to load the dishwasher and run it.
This weekend we are going to attempt to finish our home improvement projects since we are getting into the holiday season and that means more people coming in and out of the house. PLus every weekend in Novemeber is booked with something, so this may be our last chance before December!

No comments: