Friday, October 17, 2008

Meltdowns....

You know, I had thought about changing dramaQueen's nickname. She had seemed to have mellowed out, and no one I talked to could understand why I called her DQ. Such a nice happy child.

Well, that nice happy child is in her room wailing, screaming, crying and just having a total meltdown.
Why?
Because her brother's penguin is allowed on the boat to play games and hers isn't.

OMG...you have to be kidding me....

But its no joke. She is in there, still screaming for the past 5 minutes. I can only hope that she goes hoarse.
In the meantime, I have attempted to ask my son why he can get in, and she can't. But I don't think he really knows so that is no help...but now he is just rambling on and on about the possible causes....

2 comments:

Sancy said...

LMAO!! Did you figure it out yet?

Kim said...

LOL - nope!
But she did finally calm down!