Sunday, August 3, 2008

Very Excited!

Well, today is a rest day. I am napping on and off today while Hongo plays his new chess game and the kids savor the opportunity to watch TV.
I am excited because tomorrow my friend Caryn is coming for a visit. I am so sad that she left for Las Vegas, but all I know is that we are going to catch up on EVERYHING tomorrow! She'll be here before the kids wake up, but I think I will get DQ up early so that Caryn's daughter can play in DQ's room.

I was looking at my phone pictures - they are all pretty blurry. Not to worry though - my friend's hubby brought his new camera to the EXPO and I made him follow me around and take my picture with different people. He's going to give me a CD, so I will upload some photos later this week.

Time to go update my to-do list for the week!

No comments: