Thursday, August 14, 2008

Unexpected gift to myself!

I got a new phone today!

I've been putting it off and putting it off....I hated my Razr...but everything else was really expensive.
About 2 weeks ago, Hongo came home and said his co-worker got an enV2 for $100. I thought about it. Then last week I got a coupon in the mail to get the enV2 for $50.
Hongo told me I should go to the store and check it out, so I did.

Now I am the proud owner of an enV2! I was thinking about the Blackberry Pearl, but it really does more than what I need it to.

I got a new headset too...the robots have taken over....my hair hides it though,so I don't feel as self concious.

We got a lot done today...we *GASP* skipped park this week. The kids weren't too upset. We've been going non-stop all week and the kids were kind of tired. Tomorrow they are sleeping in and hanging out.

So sadly, I have to start over with my ringtones and my pictures :( and I wish Hongo would call me so I can chat on my new phone, lol!

1 comment:

bmarin said...

I am so glad. Now you can send me real texts without tiring your fingers. Lol. Now go text me something funny....