Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I promise I wasn't PMSing last week...

Because that is this week.

Let me tell you- having two females in the same house cycling at the same time is just wrong....
I'm ready to strangle her (no not really....well maybe just one hand...) because she is taking her emotions out on everyone. I heard her screaming at her little brother this morning because he couldn't find his socks. Then she has the nerve to tell me "I was TRYING to help him find socks...." No you weren't - you were yelling at him for doing something that five year old boys (and some grown men) ALWAYS do.
And speaking of grown men, if the one that is laying on my bed being useless right now doesn't get up, he's going to hear it from me. He insisted that I get a dumpster ordered RIGHT AWAY so that the clean up from the yard can be thrown in it and hauled away.
The dumpster sits empty in the garage right now as I type.

I'm tired. I'm cranky. My kids won't behave with each other for two seconds so I can have a break.
Guess I will go clean up from dinner since no one else around here is going to.
I thought when softball was over, i was going to have more time to do stuff. I see that I am spending a lot of time doing stuff that I don't want to do....