Monday, July 7, 2008

Feeling better....

I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
This weekend was exhausting....but we finally got a pool up, the backyard is clean, we have a new BBQ, and our patio has a roof complete with misters and ceiling fans.

I woke up this morning to ants in my bathroom, the kids bathroom, and the loft. So I've spent the morning pulling everything out and wiping down the trails. Ants, whatever you do...PLEASE don't go in my kitchen. I'll be sure to drop you some food out on the sidewalk, I promise. Just don't go in my kitchen....seriously.

So now that the pool is up, I throw my kids out there all day so that I can get stuff done. I can watch them while I sit and knit for a little bit, or I can take the laptop out and type a journal entry as they play. Oh, and a little tip from me - buy stock in suncreen. We are going through that stuff like crazy.

This week is supposed to be less busy (that is providing that the ants stay away, or it will get ugly here) so I hope to catch up on everything soon. I didn't take any pictures this weekend, so I am hoping to get some this week of the kids swimming.

No comments: