Thursday, July 10, 2008

Me and my kiddos


The kids and I had to come up with a quick picture that was supposed to be handed in about oh..... 3 weeks ago. So we went out on the porch and got this one. My kids are so silly - they were making faces and DQ was being overly loving. LQ was not thrilled - she goes back and forth about liking her picture. Today's problem was that I had pulled her hair back and she would have preferred it down for pictures.
I don't know why the picture looks so grainy online - it looked pretty good when I pulled it off the camera :( We look orange, and I promise we are really not related to Ooompa Loompas....

4 comments:

Sancy said...

Ooooo! I LOVE the picture! It turned out great! BTW it was great talking to you yesterday!! :)

bmarin said...

Aww.Super sweet!

Anonymous said...

This picture is awesome! You all look so fabulous!

laurie said...

Gorgeous! The kids are getting so big. I miss you so much!!