Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stung by a bee

I just want to say this....

You know you have really good friends when you get stung by a bee, and they are sympathetic looking when they look at your non-pedicured foot and don't cringe.
Yes, my feet were looking pretty rough today. I haven't been doing my foot pampering because of time and energy constraints. Today's sandal wearing frolic was spontaneous, and I figured no one would be looking at my feet anyway.
WRONG!
But thank you, my friends, and I am sorry that you had to see my size 9 feet in such terrible shape. Once I can feel my toes again, I shall soak my feet and make them soft. I will also be sure to stick them in your faces just so that you see them in their pretty glory, lol.

So anyway, I have a bee sting on my big toe. Nasty stupid bee. I smooshed him into the grass. That is what he gets.

This morning I took the kids out to the park, BEFORE we went to Park. LegoQueen and I played soccer, while the two little ones rode their scooters. Then we went to Park, where the aforementioned bee stinging occurred. Tonight we are going to see Hongo's men's team play their final game. Should be a good time.

I would post a picture, but I am afraid my ugly foot would break the camera, so you will have to trust me when I say it is better off this way....

1 comment:

bmarin said...

I wouldn't be surprised if that bruises. Stop getting hurt!