Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is it too much to ask

that I be able to find some sandals for my 12 year old daughter? She has some cute summer dresses that she would like to wear, but finding shoes that work is becoming close to impossible.
She's 12, and a size 7.5 foot. She wanted a pair of sandals like the ones we found for her little sister, but they don't make them in her size. I don't want her in heels, and I am NOT paying 18 dollars for a pair of flip flops!!! Besides, I want something nicer than flip flops - something that straps to her foot!
Ugh, I was hoping to get her something today, because I really won't have time tomorrow. Not that she was going to wear a dress tomorrow, but I was thinking maybe Friday or Saturday she might want to.
Crazy that I can't find decent shoes for my kid...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I highly recommend zappos.com for any and all shoe issues. They ship super-fast, and returns ane easy and free!