Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Tuesday!

I have to keep track of the days, they are all running together...

Progress is being made on the backyard. I installed a sprinkler line for the planter, and 90 percent of the weeds are gone. Most of the stuff is bagged up and ready to be taken to the dump.
I have 3 trees that are waiting to be planted, and that is it.

Something bit me on my thigh and my ankle, and my scalp. The ankle one I have left alone, but the thigh one and the scalp one have been scratched all day. I can't help it, and now they are oozing. *sigh*

Today we went to the park in the morning to practice softball. My friend brought her daughter, and we all had fun.
Then we went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses for a family friend. We stayed about 4 hours and had to drag the kids out of there. Then that family wanted to go bowling right after!!!! I told them that I had to get home and make dinner, and they wanted to go out to eat. I promised them we would go out on Friday night again after the game.
Ugh, I am so sick of going out. We went out all weekend because we were so busy with the backyard. I made dinner on Sunday and everyone groaned and complained because it was meat and a veggie. no rice, beans, side dishes, etc. I guess I am such a bad mom because I didn't make a side dish.....

Tomorrow my daughter's friend is coming to visit for a few hours while his sister has a dance rehearsal. Lucky kid - I am going to toss all of them in the backyard to play. No more weeds to navigate! And since I am such a nice mom, I am making pizza for them. I told his mother not to feed him pizza today because I was serving it tomorrow - but guess what, we had pizza today at Chuck E Cheeses, lol. It's okay - my kids would live on pizza if I would allow it.

I wonder what we should have for a side.....

No comments: