Friday, December 21, 2007

My family is insane...



No children were seriously harmed in the making of this video, however, I think that I am scarred for life. But when our son yells, "Hit me in the face Daddy!" I have to grab the camera. Is this a cry for help? Do we need to abuse our children more than we already do? I say this, because it's kind of funny - today I spanked my son in the grocery store for climbing all over the cart like some kind of crazed animal. He didn't cry, but he settled down after that.
Lately I have been walking around town with a look that could kill. Usually one glance at the two crazed maniacs that I have a death grip on their hands is self explanatory.
I think it is the upcoming holiday - well, at least for the Hairy One. DramaQueen I think is going through an age stage. Today Hairy got up early and I let him play on CLub Penguin for a while (we have had no computer time because we've been living in our car and at other people's houses, and the grocery store) The site was all decked out in Christmas theme, and he was loving it. I even heard him singing Christmas songs to himself while he put away his laundry. Too cute.
I am looking forward to Christmas this year. Even though it seemed to have snuck up on me. I don't have my house decorated too much except for a tree and some snowmen. The lights didn't make it up this year, and the house didn't turn into a winter wonderland, but this year we are safe, healthy, and happy....and that is all that really matters. It's funny how sometimes we forget that amid all the frenzy.
Today our house was filled with laughter and the warmth of good friends and our family. I am so lucky. Oh, and DramaQueen lost her FIRST tooth today. We are excited for her. Too bad it couldn't have been a top tooth though, lol!
I don't know if I'll be able to blog anytime soon, so Merry Christmas to everyone. Yes, even to Miss Frankie and Miss Morgan, I hope you guys have a nice holiday too.

2 comments:

LaMamaPanchita said...

yes and yes ,yes your family is nuts!!But i'm nuts about you and your family!have a wonderful xmas time and tell HongoMan Danggg what a swinger he is*eg*.lol

bmarin said...

What a fun video! Sidekick was very excited to see her friends!She keeps making me play it again and again.