Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December 4th, 2007

Ravelry update: There are 3379 people in front of me in line.

Today was a very emotional day...but before I get started, I just want to let my friends know that MOnday night was okay after I left. We worked things out and everything is fine.
This morning started out very busy, and I was very happy after visiting a friend's house. I was literally on Cloud 9 when I left!
I got home and since the house was already cleaned, I took the opportunity to rest ( I was up very late last night) and then I started to make dinner. I got a message from a lady I know who I had made plans with. She said she got my phone message and would email me later. I got a sinking feeling, and lost my appetite. When I got the message, it confirmed what I was thinking. She backed out on me. She said she was really sorry and all, but I was just disappointed. Hongo told me to chin up -not to be so bummed about one dumb lady, but it was really important to me!
So its been about 3 hours now, I am feeling better about it, and tomorrow I probably won;t even care anymore.
Speaking of tomorrow, its Anti-Procrastination Day! And my goal tomorrow is to get the kids CHristmas pictures DONE!

Oh....and my sweater. Its not going so good. It looks too small! My swatch came out fine, so I dont know what is up. I am going to have to measure again before I go any further. Now would be the best time to rip it out and start over..... :(

3 comments:

bmarin said...

I am missing everything. What happended Monday? At least send me an email.

Anonymous said...

Just remember that the lace will really "grow" whern it's blocked, so it's going to look a lot smaller than it is.

Kim said...

I think you are totally right - I took some of it off the needles and measured it. It measured fine. *WHEW*