Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A quick note....

LQ got glasses today. She's been wearing reading glasses for some time, but today they changed her prescription to full-time glasses.
My wallet is lighter, but she got some cute glasses that "fit her style" Whatever that is.
Tomorrow we are going to the water park to play with some friends, so some of the kids will get a sneak peek at the glasses before Thursday.

I thought for sure we would be in and out of there, but we were there for 2 hours! It took forever!
Then we had to come back an hour later to pick up the glasses.

We just got back from the softball managers' meeting. I was sitting at the park waiting for Hongo to get out, and there was a lady who found it necessary to stand over me and watch me knit. She was fascinated. I got a tangle in my yarn and she immediately rushed to fix it for me. Such a nice lady, but a little creepy. I felt like every stitch had to be perfect because I had an audience.

We came home and the neighbors caught us as we were going inside. So I just got back in and now I am headed to clean up from today and go to bed. I am so tired.

Tomorrow is my grocery day and then the water park. Then we are going to the batting cages Then I have to pack the car for Thursday park day.

I will take some pictures of the glasses tomorrow. I tried to today, but between the thuggy skaters and breathing down my neck while I knit woman, I didn't have a chance to take it out and use it. Which is sad, because I really love my new camera. As much as one could love a camera, I guess lol!

1 comment:

Sancy said...

Can't wait to see pictures! :)