Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stomach bug...

Last week DramaQueen threw up. I thought it might have been something she ate, but I still sent a note to my friend whose daughter she had been playing with to let her know.
Then Sunday night my son woke up vomiting. Then Monday Morning DQ did it again. ANd the Hairy One started this morning and has done it 3 times in the past hour.
So I stripped down ALL of the beds yesterday and I have been doing laundry ever since.
I went through and scrubbed all the toilets, all he sinks were cleaned and I mopped the floor. Hongo brought home disinfectant wipes for me to use so I don't have to wash any more rags.
Today I have to shampoo the carpets because they don't always make it to the bathroom in time.

So much for sleeping in!

We are staying in today and probably tomorrow as well.

No comments: