Monday, May 4, 2009

Its already May

and I feel so bad because I was just reading my last entry and it was about the Hairy One's cavity and we still haven't been in to have it fixed. Insurance can be a pain :(

This week is full of softball every single day. Today we had a pee wee game, tomorrow each of the girls have a game, Wednesday we have junior practice and adult coed game, Thursday DQ has her game and then we go to Hongo's double header, Friday we have playoffs and Saturday there will be 4 games back to back to back....

This is about the time where Hongo starts feeling like throwing in the towel and wants his life back. This year I am kind of there with him :(
We do get Sunday off for Mothers' Day :)

Otherwise everything is fine - we have a lot of activities planned for the daytime during the week, and I am still babysitting. He is a pretty good little kid, which is right up my alley. I only have to feed and change him, the kids entertain him and he goes down for his nap like clockwork.

tomorrow will be a fun day, just really busy ;)

No comments: