Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Gosh,I have so many pictures to download and post!
I have a card full of pictures from today's events, yesterday's and the big Park potluck from Thursday!
Just when we were just getting finished with all the Valentines' Day candy, we now have some Easter candy!
When is the next holiday??!!
Its another busy week at our house. There are so many spring projects to start (and some winter ones that never got finished).
Since the weather was absolutely gorgeous today, I went out and mowed the lawn. Tomorrow I will attempt to pull some weeds (although the trash cans are full, so I really have no where to put the weeds) and spread some fertilizer for the grass.
My father in law is supposed to let me borrow his chainsaw so I can cut a large limb off the willow tree. Then it will look nice and pretty. I also found the broken sprinkler, so tomorrow it is off to Lowes to find a replacement!
Tomorrow DramaQueen has practice, so I get a day off from coaching!

No comments: