Friday, March 20, 2009

Remember to breathe...

I finished writing out the schedules for the two little ones. How overwhelming! We got LegoQueen's schedule for next week. I have to be in two places at once both days :(
So I will most likely make it to LC's first game and miss her second. Or maybe its the other way around. I don't know.
Today is preparation for the big day tomorrow. I have jerseys, sweatshirts, and socks to pick up, and patches to sew on. 27 patches...holy cow!
I have a couple of hours until Hongo gets home, so we are going to run to the bank and to Target. Then at 4 the fun begins, because DramaQueen has to be at practice at 4, and then straight from there, we go to our softball game, and then come home and everyone has to shower and lay out their uniforms (and I have to sew all those patches!!!! ugh!)
I have to research which Blackberry will be best for me. I have come to the painful conclusion that the Storm is not it. Touchscreen and the way I text just don't fit hand in hand together. So I am looking at the curve and the 8330. We will see though.

1 comment:

bmarin said...

All the Blackberry's are nice. They all do pretty much the same thing. I really like my Storm. But I also really like my sister's Pink Curve!