Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Post-St.Patty's Day...

SO I didn't wear green...but if you count all the time I spent at the field yesterday, I must have had grass stains of some sort on my clothes or shoes, lol!

That crazy softball parent...all I can say is that some people are f-d up. She pulled her stunt again yesterday after practice. I lost it and started yelling when she told me that my parenting style sucks. I told her I wasn't fond of her style either.
But as one of the other parents reminded me today, I am coaching young ladies, not parents.

Today was a babysitting day. Beautiful outside, so we took a short walk before naptime. I didn't have him very long due to early out schedule for his older sister. So they came after 8 and left at 2. And that is when he takes his two naps, lol!
I took DramaQueen to practice today and her coach asked me to help. I got a little taste of what coaching Minor B is like. Kind of like Pee-Wee as far as skill level, but more intense. The attention span is a little better too.
I still won't do baseball.
Hongo is already talking about moving DQ back to softball. This might be my last year of managing for a long time! She loves baseball though, so he better let her stay if she wants to!

No comments: