Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas...

I know...it was two days ago. But the world just stopped spinning long enough for me to sit and relax. Hongo is putting up his new plasma Tv that I bought him for Christmas, and I am enjoying my new Zune that he bought me. We always buy our gifts for each other when we are together, so yesterday was our little Christmas.
I think Hongo actually made out better than I did this year - he got the Tv and a new HD receiver and a new DVD player. His whole life is in High Definition, lol.
I got the zune (debated a long time whether I wanted the Ipod, but the zune won out) and I will be getting a new DS as soon as one is back in stock in the color that I want.
The kids had a great Christmas, they all got DS's and LegoQueen received her long awaited Ipod. Grandma and Papa got them everything on their lists and more. DQ got a new bike, The Hairy One got a WALL-E robot (which is kind of annoying since he always plays with it right where I am stepping.
Oh and our big gift to the kids was Rock Band. Drums, Guitar and Microphone. Hongo and LQ were rocking out on Christmas Day.
Life is good, and I am so happy for the 4 day weekend to enjoy it with my family.

1 comment:

Sancy said...

Yay! And you are back too! Miss you too!